Lam Kin Chung Hall was named in Nanjing University in 1998 June 5, 1998 Lam Kin Chung donation TweetShareShareEmail Related Posts On 5 June 1999, Kin-Chung Building was named in Nanjing University China. The antique building was built in 1933. Once the Nobel Literature Laureate Pearl Sydenstricker Buck lived there . On 7 July 2021, Lam Kin Chung, Jet King-Shing Ho Glaucoma Treatment and Research Centre were launched in both Hong Kong Eye Hospital and the CUHK Medical Centre. Dr. Lam was conferred the honor of John Harvard Fellow in 2000 and Kin-Chung Lam Room was named in South Building Harvard University on 4 November 2005.